Article: PDF print options for paid users
Paid users can Print your Project to an Adobe Reader file (.pdf) by clicking on the Print button on the Tasks tab. This will bring up the Print Settings dialog.
- Choose the appropriate paper size and layout.
- Give the file a Name. (This is the name of the file as it will be saved on your computer. The file name will not appear on the printed document.)
- Add a Title. This title will appear at the top center of your printed document.
- Uncheck the "View Columns" box if you want to print just the Gantt chart. You can also select/unselect which columns you want to print.
- Uncheck the "View Gantt Chart" box if you want to print just the Task list.
- Click on Start chart on new page if you do not want the chart to be directly adjacent to the list view in the final output.
- Choose whether to print the entire project on a single page. This is not recommended for large projects.
- Uncheck the "Color" box if you want to print in black and white.
Click on OK to generate the Adobe Reader file.
From within the Adobe Reader file:
- Click on the File menu and choose Save a Copy if you want to save this file to your computer (e.g. so that you can send it as an attachment in an email).
- Or choose Print to print it out.